Wednesday, February 25, 2009

chasing after the white elephant- is thesaurus a dinosaur?

aMiE3* -the littleboy's room*the killme nows

"A child needs your love most when he deserves it least."Erma Bromback //你曾在迷失的旅途中盲目追,以后为自己醉.


baby im too lost in you caught in you
everything about you

-because ur bigger heart covers my smaller heart-

how does a dog feel, chasing its tail?

the lucky one*au revoir simone

*okay shall not anything here anymore~ this shall be the last
march 24 09

because my baby's gone, not my baby anymore.
i guess i can't share after all. if you like something hard enough, you wouldn't want to share it would you?

no more giving the people i love what i love? nah. i'd still do that.
but never was there giving a stranger what i love. there is however, letting my love have what he loves. even if what he loves isn't me.

do you love me?

No comments: