Wednesday, August 22, 2007

hier, aujourd'hui*, demain


i'm not sure why i'm doing this. perhaps it's just the time of year when u're in the mood for love. we can't promise each other anything but friendship. but that's good enough. it's what we have and will continue to have. it's ours to keep... for u definitely have a friend in me and somehow i guess i can and do trust you. to our friendship and our eternal daydreams*~ sante!*

You're here now because i had a whimsical idea when i woke up today that i would just create a blog so i can share stuff with you. Why not email? shrugs. it's just different. And i like it that you can readily browse old stuff on a blog.

I cooked today! Spent like 4 hrs in the kitchen. Started around 8.30 and finished around 12.30. Cooked veges chinese style with cabbage, broccoli, carrots and potatoes. Stir-fry then put everything together and simmered in soya sauce. Turned out too salty cos think i was supposed to use like dark sauce or something. Oh well. Just kept adding water to dilute it. It's pretty edible. Well i'd say it's pretty darn good for my first formal attempt at cooking.. well but the cutting totally kills me. I HATE CHOPPING VEGETABLES! Got a few cuts on my fingers. If i do anything more complicated i'd have surely chopped off my fingers.





Well after that vege dish i got hungry and decided i shall cook spaghetti for lunch and so i took out tomatoes and cucumber and snow peas(or smtg) to add to my pasta sauce. Well was pretty fine. How bad could pasta turn out?







Oh no. I'm doing all the things i don't want to do when i decided to start a blog.. ramble on about my day. i had pretty insightful serious and interesting stuff i wanted to document about yesterday but oh well brain's just too busy digesting my laksa instant noodles.*

alright. finally got this up at 0050. Google's gotta pay for the minor hypertension caused. breathe easy now now.








No comments: