Wednesday, March 25, 2009

if i really want you, would you want me?
though i know nothing about her, i know nothing between you two,
but what i know, i feel and i want to let you know,
(without confusing your feelings further tho)
that i still do, have feelings for you*

there's nothing much to compare,
it's just feelings. she means more, i mean less
responsibility is not the issue, love is the one and only component of my heart tissue*

i'd profess my love, sing it like a song..
if you like it i'd sing it all day long.

that much is said, nothing's dead or gone
be true and live
happy not forlorn*

i know i'm not giving up on love... maybe cos i'm watching baiquan as well. shrugs.
how would it be if i asked him about her. i guess i really want to know tho it may hurt. bad.*
but i want to be known. have i become a hopeless case of human beans that need to constantly feel surrounded and loved by another. attached to another? perhaps/i think so.

well, this will be an unsent open letter. one day it might be read by the one it's for... or one day i may just chance upon it and laugh at myself. one day. some day.

but for now, the feelings are as real as can be my heart still hurts and tears flow inside. if it flows into my lungs i might just get pneumonia. okay i shall finish up the show and well distract myself with muse or smth.*


post note:
read: she means more i mean less is like an example.
as drunk as a lord* linger*the cranberries says:
well. well. well. actually maybe i dont believe in that. cos love is not an expandable energy and should not be quantified.
The Shane Man® says:
hahaha now you're thinking deep like a true student of literature
The Shane Man® says:
kekeke
as drunk as a lord* linger*the cranberries says:
ha. i got that from my cousin.. when she was counselling me about my misconceptions of love... talking abt my parents.
The Shane Man® says:
orh ok cool cool

No comments: