Saturday, July 24, 2010

cannibalistic caveman king of my castle*

Ma cherie im gg out nw to bev hills. tres faim wanna eat u up haha. tale care n come home to me if u feel sick. will b waiting cuz i miss u (x 24 jul 2010 5.40pm

ma chat. great to hear tt ur finally enjoyin work (: can u eat? Have something. i'm still otw to bev hills. prob wont accomp much tdy. chien misses chat. vous avez decidee si vous allez a la plage apres travail? 24 jul 2010 8.27pm

Je t'aime aussi. u r so sweet ma bebe. pennies pour votre tots? Happy workin. bev hills is tres atas. scary. thinkin of u lookin at ur pics in dior's cam 24 jul 2010 9.57pm

bebe miss u loads too (: sorry din realise u called i was catchin a bus home. nw still on it. hws work u finished? Where u nw? Wanna talk to u real bad. 24 jul 2010 1.12am

ma bebe i just reach hm (: wait for u here like a bon chien. i love e caveman tot hehe club u n drag u to my cave. love is sweet n simple. take care cherie. 24 jul 2010 2.23am

okay bebe call me whn u rdy. waiting waiting waiting like a stupidechhien. yea got inside den heard em tslkimn so funny 24 jul 2010 4.49am

Dun slp nw. cant get enuf of u yet hehe(X 24 jul 2010 4.52am

Kkz if u tired go slp first (: bonne nuit ma cherie. je t'aime. i'll go do my work if u wanna call me ltr jus text me. lazy bones. come rest ur bones with me. 24 jul 2010 4.55am

No comments: