Sunday, July 25, 2010

my sweetest thing*

Bonne nuit ma bebe (: thanks for e sweetness n sharing all those tots w me. u make me love u so much. cant help it. im tinkin n smilin as i slp. hugs n kisses. 24 jul 2010 8.13am

Bonjour bebe. ca va? jus woke up.hope u had a good rest.poke poke. wake up if ur still slpg.missing u again.first thing on my mind when im up(X 25 jul 2010 3.56pm

Dun think so just sent u 1 whn i woke up n cant find u.Je suis en ligne maintenant.vite vite. xoxoxo 25 jul 2010 4.41pm

Bebe gg out nw. j'ai faim. gg to shop ard tdy. manage to do some work too. have fun at work missing u loads suddenly. after looking at ur msgs n videos. tell me if u feel sick or anth. dun be a naughty bebe:x xoxo 25 jul 2010 5.38pm

I'll cook for u evn if u dont cook for me. provided u can stomach wad i feed. heh. I loved u more than u'll ever know. u make all e sappy songs feel just right. All that i am all that i ever was.its here in ur perfect eyes is all i can see. hows work ma bebe (X dc wasn as fun asit cld be w u there. shoppin ard melrosea disap. saving grace UO. miss u loads darlin'hw u feelin hang in there. 25 jul 2010 9.33pm

bebe ur words n everything mean e world to me so much tt u'll nvr know. n cuz of tt u def be a part of my future. cuz i cant img one wo u.txting tis w freezing hands jus made my heart feel much warmer. Im on my way hm nw (x go get some work done n wait for my sweet bebe to come bk to me. cldn find panda badge. realise they had e brand printed on e bk of badge. take care work safe. bon chien donnez-vous un boite du bisous:p 25 jul 2010 11.38pm

Bebe j'attend pour vous ici. miss u loads. vous avez fini? Cant wait to hear from u. 25 jul 2010 3.25am

I'm going manhattan with max. don't worry. Get sinyan and jess home ok? +di+ 25 jul 2010 3.43am

Bebe ma cherie(: i'm waitin no wyr. jus finished my work. text me whn u rch hm n rdy to talk. missing u like crazy. 25 jul 2010 4.24am

Bebe je suis en ligne. venir vite! 25 jul 2010 5.44am

Hey bebe sry im tryin to login. cant seem to get e wifi workin properly tis sucks. arghhhh. miss u bebe. u wanna sleep soon? 25 jul 2010 9.12am

and... i concussed at 10.20am
soooo gonna kill u. bring u to my grave. i love you. x

No comments: