Monday, July 26, 2010

sweetness overload.

but nvr enuf. waitin for bus to rch e bus terminal. missing u here there everywhere. slp well my sweet<3. love u. je t'aime. ai ni. Silly bebe X) 25 jul 2010 8.19pm

What u doin nw bebe (: it was always you and me always. on e bus from ange to sin city. bus smells like shit n damn cui. lucky got ur ipod keepin me gg. thinking of us. missing u much. love e do as infinity song dunno wad it means tho. 25 jul 2010 10.09pm

Can't sleep. too hungry n miss u way damn too much. had a long pensive exp on e bus alw happens whn im on a long bus ride to nowhr. tot abt us n our future. clear nw. gta talk to u abt tis whn we meet. ur my somebody bebe. whatcha up to nw? U make me wanna hug u so much. no nd for coolness soon (: xx 25 jul 2010 11.33pm

No comments: