Monday, July 26, 2010

heaven and eath. angels*devils

Bebe goodnight (: i love talkin to u n listenin bein in ur head. slptight cuz we're nvr rly apart. we live in eo heart. miss u evn more as days goes by. je t'aime. see u in dreamland. sry i cldnt get my fb to work in e room so will txt u n try agn whn i wake up. i naturally. cuz ur e first thing on my mindxx 25 jul 2010 10.27am

Ma bebe im up. bonjour. saw ur msg. upsets me. u might b right or completely wrong. if we wanted it to remain a dream it wld have bn. like i told u. have faith in what we share. u can feel tt its special n diff. at tis pt it mite feel uncertain but it'll all feel right in time. have a lil faith. it hurts me to know u think like that after i made up my mind n took e plunge w u. so heartbreakin. i wont ever leave u if u dun want me to. 25 jul 2010 1.46pm

bebe im sryy too mite b abit harsh in e msg. but jus want u to noe i will be there to chase e darknes away for u alw but i nd ur support n faith nw. i miss u so much nw wanna tell u So much. jus chked out gna b at hotel waitin for bus time. go bk n have some slp dun go work all tired. xoxo 26 jul 2010 3.23pm

Ok take care bebe. stop the dark tots. i sent u a fb msg. see it when u can. ur alw amazing to me. u dunno hw much happinessu brg to me being in love w uu. cheer up. votre chien wants a smile. hugs. i wish i cld jus do tt now. missing u n seeing u like this kills me. have a gd day at work. talk to tea. xx 26 jul 2010 4.16pm

No comments: